· Hyde Park, VT, United States · I did some maintenance work today that I've been putting off for quite some time. Both the fuel shut off and the main burner valve were removed from the car cleaned,
refit and repacked.
I also had a good look around the pump box and checked all my lines fittings and packing's. I also adjusted the oil pump to deliver a little bit more oil to the engine. The season for steam cars is fast upon us and I want the Stanley to be as ready as it can be.
For instructions on how to add to our community's blog post, please visit our Get Involved page by clicking on the link above!