This weekend's progress. Because it's my first attempt, I didn't get everflex/bison vinyl and opted for a UV treated vinyl on sale instead. It is much softer and super stretchy in comparison. And I recommend just getting the good stuff cause I have to compensate on a few things. I used a multipurpose adhesive spray to attach the lining material- I can now forget about securing the layers for the rest of the project. On the parts that were used as bracing or interfacing, I will be adding a layer of a heavy interfacing to combat the vinyl stretch. The back's 3 panels are complete minus hardware.
For instructions on how to add to our community's blog post, please visit our Get Involved page by clicking on the link above!