FBHVC Expo 2019
Club Expo 2019 is fast approaching. The event is to be held at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon on 26 January 2019.
Our very own David Whale will welcome you and open the event. The many speakers and their topics of discussion are (in no particular order) as follows:
• Apprenticeships by Karl Carter
• PR & Social Media for Car Clubs by Wayne Scott & Hannah Thomas
• DVLA Question Time by Ian Edmunds & Geoff Lancaster
• Planning for the Future – Preparing Classic Motor Clubs for the Next 40 Years by Bruce Kelsey, Director of Development, Morris Minor Owners Club
• GDPR by Nettitude
• Risky Business – Helping Clubs Avoid the Pitfalls of Liability by Peter James Insurance
• Cost of Ownership Survey by Paul Chasney
If you have not already confirmed your attendance, please forward me the name of your Club or Association, name and contact details as soon as possible to guarantee your place. (No more than two representatives per organisation is preferred). The event is free to attend.
Why not give it a go? Afterall you may learn something valuable to assist you and your fellow members.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Wishing you all the very best
Secretary, Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs Ltd.
PO Box 295
Tel: 01708 223111
Leave a Reply.
For instructions on how to add to our community's blog post, please visit our Get Involved page by clicking on the link above!