I am looking for a few small parts for my 1923 Stanley 740.
1) Stanley Low Water automatic.
2) Fuel Gauge or Fuel Gauge face that reads "Kerosene" (mine currently says "Gasoline" and I would be willing to buy outright, or trade if you have a need for one that reads Gasoline.)
3) Set of Original Condenser Hubcaps
4) The finger pull to remove the floorboard
5) The small trim piece around the hole in the floor for the hand pump.
If you have any of these items, please contact me. Joe.email@example.com
For instructions on how to add to our community's blog post, please visit our Get Involved page by clicking on the link above!